Are you currently engaged? If you answered yes, you are probably smiling from ear to ear. Congratulations! Let’s face it, even the simplest of weddings require the most intricate planning.
You know how friends and relatives can be – everyone wants to be kept in the loop with regards to your big day. Although this is to be expected, sometimes answering question after question about the ceremony, wedding breakfast or even flower arrangements can get in the way of the actual planning, causing more stress!
With a wedding website, planning becomes less stressful, especially when you don’t even have to make the website yourself! That’s where Trini Weddings & Events come in! Let us help you create the perfect wedding website for you and your guests.
1. Tell your guests about your love story
There will be a few of the guests attending your wedding who will know both the bride and the groom. The majority of the guests, will know either one or the other. A wedding website allows you to share more about yourself such as—how you met, what the courting was like, how the groom proposed, and much more. To further tell your love story with a wedding website, you can include pictures from the very beginning until now.
2. You will be able to share information with your guest easily
Your wedding website will allow you to communicate effectively with your guests.
Your site can convey detailed information about your wedding that guests may need to know such as:
- hotel bookings (special rates, reservation codes, and etc.)
- schedules and dates of wedding events
- travel accommodations
- back up plans for outdoor weddings
- suggested or mandatory dress codes for venues
- maps and directions
- contact information (emails, cell phones, and home phone)
- travel agents details (ideal for destination weddings)
- and much more.
3. Your guests can easily RSVP online
This is one of my favorite benefits because I am extremely eco-friendly. With your website, you have the option of going completely paperless and using your website for everything or ask for eRSVPs for some of your wedding-related festivities. Both ways will help you to save printing costs.
- Save on printing costs. If you’re having invites printed, you know how quickly the price will rise by just adding another piece of paper to the mix. By directing everyone to your site in any engagement party, shower, or wedding correspondence, you’ll save time, money, and effort on printing costs.
- Easy registry access. You’re probably already refreshing your gift registry to see which items have been purchased; why not give guests easy online access, too? In most cases, you can link directly to your registry info, which makes it easy for guests.
- Change of plans? No problem. Last minute location change? In-case-of-rain info? Hotel updates? While major changes to the big event can make for one hectic bride, making the change on your site takes five minutes of your time. Plus, you can add updates as the date gets closer instead of feeling the pressure to nail everything down before your Save-the-Date notices are sent.
- It’s easy to stay in contact with your guests. Many wedding site templates offer guest book and RSVP sections. Ask guests to sign the book or enter their email addresses to be notified of site updates or changes. Then happily send one email instead of making 150 calls.
- You don’t have time to deal with 150 calls from 150 guests trying to figure out directions. The last thing you, your parents, or your Maid of Honor has time to deal with is an endlessly ringing cell phone from friends and relatives asking to clarify the location one more time.
- It’s eco-friendly. No matter how you use it, your site will probably save you cash on paper and stamps, not to mention the trees you’ve saved by using less paper and carbon emissions you’ve spared by not loading the mailman down with a whole lot of envelopes. Whether you prefer to go completely paperless and use your site for everything or just plan to ask for eRSVPs for a portion of your wedding-related festivities, every little bit helps.
Convinced you should have a wedding website of your own? Contact us at email@example.com or use the Contact Us form on this site.